12 September 2007

"Trash The Dress"





It's what you've all been waiting for! When I went home to Colorado for a visit, I talked my best friend, Jamie, into doing a Trash the Dress photo shoot. (Well, it didn't take much convincing, she's a photographer too and dug the idea!) So we got her back in her dress and headed down to a public plaza water fountain. OOOHH what fun we had! Although I think she had more fun than me, the day was definitely filled with giggles for both of us. Thanks, Jamie. I love you!

You can book your post-wedding portrait session with Faith Stone Photography. Shoot me an email and let's do it! You'll have loads of fun getting in to your dress again, and I always encourage your husband to come along for even more fun pics!! Talk to ya' soon....

1 comment:

Jamie Striplin said...

Fun! Fun! Fun! I put some images in my blog too! With credit to you! Miss you already!