20 August 2010

Essex Wedding and Portrait Photographer offers new Album Line, Hurray!

I just got my new sample albums that will make their debut, well, right here on the bloggity blog! But the real debut will come 19 September at the Rivenhall Hotel Wedding Fair in Witham, Essex. You'll want to drop by and see these wonderful new albums in person, 'cuz they are LOVELY! One of them will stay with me to show clients and one will live at Newland Hall, Roxwell, where this particular wedding took place. It's the wedding I blogged about earlier for Rachel and Neil. I don't even have a price sheet going on these puppies, but I'm working on that next. These are stand out albums from the others I offer, but of the same caliber quality and WOW factor. ASA Books are only available for production by professional photographers, as are all my albums. I know of no other photographers in the area offering these, so you know yours will be unique! They are made in Washington state, USA by a company that was founded by photographers, for photographers.

I got loads of pictures here and here's a little info. on them:
First album- Covered in a Pearly Weave fabric with a vertical, centered, light wood cameo inset. It is 12" x 12" size with matted prints.





Second album- Covered in Brushed Metallic fabric with a horizontal, centered, metal cameo inset. It is also 12" x 12" size with metallic prints.



Want to know more about ASA book? Visit their website at http://asabooks.com/Catalog/view_7

No comments: