23 September 2010

Leather Craftsmen Albums Available In Essex, UK












Comes with a lush velvet bag.
Yummy! After a bit of worry, my Leather Craftsmen album arrived for Helen and Tom. I relocated to Essex from Somerset and the album was sent to Somerset. Luckily, my ever so studious bride contacted me to see when the album would arrive. I thought it should be soon, but could still be a week away- so I checked on it. That's when I found out it was sitting in a FedEx mail room in Weston! All sorted now and just have to share!
Branded Text on the Spine, Comes in a fab box with my logo!



My favorite spread
This is the 3500 Series, 8x12 Size

These albums are guaranteed for a lifetime!


Branded text can go on the cover or the spine. Lush....

The Cover is Designer Leather, Cedar Colour

Simple, Elegant, Classic. This is currently my best selling album line. Tom and Helen just celebrated their first anniversary and it took us some time to get the layouts right, but it was all worth it! They are going to love this album and I wish I could keep it. Alas, the woes of a wedding photographer!

No comments: