17 September 2010

Unique Guest Book by Essex Wedding Photographer, Faith Stone Photography


This is the engagement photo session from Louise and Ben. I have put together a unique guest book using the images and blank space or I've faded back parts of the images and backgrounds where guests can sign their best wishes. Couples love these books and it makes a wonderful companion album to their main wedding album. I mean, just think, a guest book that you'll actually want to look at time and time again. I believe that makes it pretty timeless! This is an add-on to any wedding photography package that I offer and is included in my ultimate package, called "Hearts on Fire." If you'd like more details on my guest books, pop over to the website and give me a jingle. If you'd like to view the entire guest book from this event, follow this link:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Somerset-UK/Faith-Stone-Photography/62282506577?ref=ts




No comments: