As an American photographer in Essex, I understand that I'm different. As I've said in a previous blog post, I was a little uncomfortable with this at first. Not much, just a little. But after living here in the UK for over 5 years, I feel like this is home now. I feel comfortable now. I understand that it's the DIFFERENCES that work for me! So I thought I'd share a few things that I do differently when it comes to wedding photography collections. If you're looking for an Essex (and surrounding counties) wedding photographer, these options might interest you. If you're a wedding photographer, you might consider adding some of these options to your collections!
1. My collections are straight forward and I offer a contract with every wedding booked. This is important because my bride and groom know exactly what they get before they make the first payment.
2. It's easy for couples to choose me as the person who will provide them with the lasting memories of their special day. Once we've chatted about which collection will suit them best, payments can be made via cash, cheque or Paypal. My standard payment plan is in 3 installments, but other arrangements can be made, depending on how far in advance they book. Note to couples: The earlier, the better, the easier!
3. Any couple can choose to have a Gift Registry with Faith Stone Photography. They set the limit and guests can easily purchase Wedding Photography Gift Vouchers using Paypal via my secure website. This is great for established couples who want extra product credit toward their album.
4. The majority of my collections include a FREE engagement session. This is like the walk through on a bride's hair and make up. It's important to see what great results we can produce and to feel more confident on the wedding day. Many people have never or rarely been photographed by a professional. This is the time to get some great images and have some fun! I offer some great product options like Guest Books, Signature Mats, and Save the Date cards or magnets that will help the couple make their wedding unique and special.
5. My collections don't lock couples in to a specific product before I've even taken the images! This is where the Product Credit, mentioned above, comes in. I understand that it can be enough just to find the right photographer for your special day. That done, let's think about the final products once we've seen the images. Every couple's day is different and reflects their own personal style. As a specialist in Wedding Albums, I'll take the couples style in to account when recommending an album choice. A product credit is included in the collection, so the funds are already in place.
6. Which brings me to my unique line of albums on offer. Not many photographers offer the album lines that I do. I've been documenting weddings for over a decade and have tried and true suppliers. I started these vendor relationships while I lived in Colorado and wouldn't think of changing them. Luckily, they all are happy to provide their services and products to me in the UK! Lucky you. This means you're album is going to match your personal style and non of your friends will have the same book! (Well, unless you referred them to me and they chose that book. But it will still vary in style and substance, of course!)
You can check out my collection of albums on offer here.
7. Finally, if an album is not your thing, I also offer the latest and greatest in wall art. You can choose to use your product credit toward anything you want that I offer. HURRAY! Easy peasy. You can see our latest wall art on offer here.