21 February 2011

Albums with Essex Photographer, Faith Stone Photography

One of my specialties is albums. I love designing them (after all, I do have an Associate of Art degree- I guess it's good for something!) and I love working with couples to make it perfect for them. When an album is part of a package, I predesign the album. Some photographers just leave it with the couple to choose the images for their album, but I have found this to be overwhelming for the couple. In the predesign, I work up a first draft so the couple at least has a place to start. It is designed with their budget in mind (usually in the form of a Product Credit within their package) and the knowledge that I gain while attending and witnessing their event. Some photographers farm out their album designing, but I like the personalization of doing it myself. 



Louise recently looked over her 1st draft and made some very precise and wonderful changes. I'm happy to say, it's ready to view. Every couple gets 2 sets of changes after the 1st predesign. The first set of changes are typically major and the couple takes their time with this one. The 2nd set of changes is so we can tweak anything that didn't come out just right. Of course, more changes can be made, but these first 2 are included in every album ordered. It takes a little more of my time, but it's worth it to my couples. And that's what my business is all about.

Check out the latest album draft for Louise and Ben. It's gonna be a KISS album!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful album! I am glad you can provide this service for your clients. I know they will enjoy them for years to come! : )