19 April 2011

Photographing Borough Market, London

This last Saturday I had the pleasure of an adventure with friends in London's Borough Market. If you're not familiar with this part of London, it's a wonderful weekend food market under the London Bridge. Now I'm going to give you the straight up truth here. One: I love food. Two: I don't always take my camera on my adventures. So this is a little out of the box for me and I mighta, woulda, coulda took more pictures than I did, but mostly I was stuffing my face! This place might not make it in to your tourist book or things to do in London list, but it should. If you love food, the hustle and bustle of a busy market and strange and wonderful things, this is the place to go. If you see me there next time, I just might have my camera around my neck again!

No comments: